RGIPT Faculty Recruitments in All disciplines (Rolling Advertisement): Faculty Recruitment at the Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) is inviting applications from Indian nationals, Persons of Indian Origins (PIOs) & Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) and foreign nationals for the posts of the Professor (P), Associate Professor (ASP) and Assistant Professor.
Fields / Areas: The positions are available in the following departments:
- Departments of Petroleum Engineering,
- Chemical Engineering,
- Computer Science,
- Biological Science,
- Social Science (Economics, Psychology, Sociology, English, Philosophy, etc).
Required Min. Qualification:
- PhD with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch,
- With a very good academic record throughout
- Relevant experience for positions
- Professor: of 10 years
- Associate Professor: M of 6 years
- Assistant Professor: three or more years
- Assistant Professor (on Contract): For a fresh PhD
The details of Pay band and Grade Pay are given below (as per IIT Pay Scales):
Advt. No.: RGIPT/JAIS/FA (Rolling)/01/2020
|Positions||Academic Pay Level||Entry Basic Pay|
|Professor||14A (₹ 159100-220200)||₹ 1,59,100/- p.m.|
|Associate Professor||13A2 (₹ 139600-211300)||₹ 1,39,600/- p.m.|
|Assistant Professor (Grade-I)||12: (₹ 101500-167400)||₹ 1,01,500/- p.m.|
|Assistant Professor (Grade-ll)||11: (₹ 57700-98200)||₹ 89,900/- p.m.|
|Assistant Professor (Grade-ll)||10: (₹ 57700-98200)||₹ 70,900/- p.m.|
Application Procedure:(Minimum Pay + AGP=Basic Pay)
Application forms can be filled in online available on the institute website (See below). The form duly filled should be submitted online and a copy should be sent by electronic mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical Support No.- 0522-4150500
Timing : 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
Write us: email@example.com
Deadline: Rolling Advertisement
- Name of Organisation Field Value