The Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) invites application for admission to M. Tech. and PhD program in the following disciplines for the academic year commencing in July 2016. The course is offered in the following subject areas:
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
Conditions of Eligibility:
- 4-year B.Tech./B.E. degree in Petroleum, Petrochemical, Electrical, Mechanical, Production, Chemical, Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering, or Civil Engineering with a Ist class or a min. 60% marks or 6.0 CPI in the qualifying exam and
- Qualified GATE score
- 4-year B.Tech./B.E. degree in Chemical or Petrochemical Engineering with a Ist class or min. 60% marks or 6.0 CPI in the qualifying exam and
- Qualified GATE score.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test and/or interview.
- Final selection will be made on the performance in written test and interview, alongwith GATE score and previous academic performances.
RGIPT offers Ph.D. programs in a wide range of areas in Engineering, Science and Social Sciences. The main objective of this Ph.D. program is to contribute to the development of respective fields by conducting cutting-edge research.
DISCIPLINES FOR PH.D. PROGRAM
- Petroleum Engineering,
- Chemical Engineering**,
- Material Science,
- Renewable Energy#,
- Electrical Engineering,
- Geology and English.
- **Candidates having a Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering and a Master degree in Chemical Engineering or allied Chemical Branches are eligible to apply.
- #Candidates having a Bachelor or a Master degree in Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical engineering and Master degree in Physics are eligible to apply.
- *Candidates having a Master degree in Civil, Computer Science, Electrical engineering, or any other related fields and a Master degree in Geoinformatics are eligible to apply
|Application starts||March 21, 2021|
|Deadline for submission of the application||June 30, 2021|