The Rhodes Trust at Oxford, UK is offering Rhodes Scholarships. This year, over 100 Rhodes Scholarships will be on offer, and two new Global Scholarships allow eligible candidates from the rest of the world to be nominated by their University.
About the scholarships:
- For the Rhodes Global Scholarship, outstanding young leaders who are motivated to engage with global challenges and to promote international understanding and peace will be shortlisted.
- The Selection criteria will be to find young people of outstanding intellect, character, leadership, and commitment to service, and who demonstrate a strong propensity to emerge as ‘leaders for the world’s future’.
- Applicant must have reached 19th and not have passed your 25th birthday on 1 October 2019, which means (born after 30 September 1994 and on or before 1 October 2000).
- Applicant must have completed (or will have completed by June / July 2019) an undergraduate degree with a First Class or minimum GPA minimum 3.75 (or equivalent).
- Applicant must have a sufficiently high standard of English to meet the English language proficiency requirements (at the Higher Level listed) of the University of Oxford.
- Applicants to be nominated by his/her University. Each university has a limited number of nominations that they can make each year. After successful nomination the applicant will receive an email that enables him/her to start and complete an online application.
- Applicant must submit application online, with all supporting documents, by 23:59 Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), Friday, 31 August 2018.
- Long-listed candidates might be invited to attend a preliminary interview via Skype.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview and a social reception (e.g. a lunch or dinner reception). No candidate will be selected without interview.
|Organization||University of Oxford, Rhodes Trust|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
- Name of Organisation Field Value