The Rising Star Fellowship Program of the Department of Biology, Chemistry, Pharmacy seeks to attract outstanding early-career researchers (who have completed their doctorates within the last four years) – preferably from abroad.
About the fellowship:
- The Rising Star fellows will take part in the research activities of their host-research groups, will be absorbed into existing research networks (SFBs, BBIB, PhD research groups, etc.) and will publish their results together with them.
- The purpose of the fellowship programme is to identify suitable applicants for future Tenure Track Professorships and facilitate applications for ERC Starting Grants and other junior programmes.
- The program is intended to forge new connections and to further interdisciplinary research.
- Applications are open to international researchers who have completed their doctorate within the last four years.
- Applicants may not have had any close relationship with Freie Universität.
Fellowship value: 2,500 € per month
Duration: 02 years.
The following documents must be submitted online:
- CV with list of publications
- Project outline with specific plans as to the cooperation with research groups at Freie
- Universität (2 to max. 4 pages)
- References from two research groups within BCP
|Fellowship Level||Research awards|
|Subject areas||Biology, Chemistry, Pharmacy|
|Fellowship amount||2,500 € per month|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||May 31, 2020|