RNTC Fellowships for Developing Countries, Netherlands: Applications are invited for RNTC fellowships available for professional journalists, programme-makers, broadcast trainers & managers coming from developing countries.
Offer: Fellowships will cover
- Full cost of travel & visa (if required),
- Accommodation and meals,
- Insurance, and the course fee.
Course Level offered: Fellowships are available for pursuing RNTC postgraduate (Masters) courses.
Study Subject(s): Fellowships are awarded for the following programs:
- Investigative journalism,
- Media campaigns,
- Producing media to counter radicalisation and
- Using media for development.
Eligibility Conditions: RNTC’s Fellowships are available for professional journalists, program-makers, broadcast trainers & managers coming from the mentioned countries (developing countries).
- To have a minimum of 3 years working experience in the media/NGO sector
- To have successfully followed secondary education, and professional education or training in media
- To speak and write in English (the course language) sufficiently
Who can Apply:
Nationality: Students from the following countries can apply:
Afghanistan, Albania, Autonomous Palestinian Territories, Angola, Armenia, Bangladesh, Belize, Benin, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bhutan, Brazil, Burkina Burundi, Burma, Faso, Cambodia, Cape Verde, Colombia, Cameroon, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, DR Congo, Djibouti, Ecuador, El Salvador, Eritrea, Egypt, Ethiopia, Fiji, Georgia, Guatemala, Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, India, Indonesian, Iran, Honduras, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Jordan, Laos, Lesotho, Macedonia, Mali, Mauritania, Micronesia, Marshall Islands, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Namibia, Nepal, Mozambique, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, a, Peru, Philippines, Papua New Guine Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé and Principe, Solomon Islands, Senegal, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, , Swaziland, Syria, Tanzania, Sudan, Suriname, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Uganda, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe can apply for these RNTC fellowships.
Application Procedure: The mode of applying is online.
Applicants must submit the following:
- Letter of motivation (150-200 words)
- Completed registration form
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Proof of proficiency in English
- Scholarship applications will have to be uploaded in ROSA, RNTC’s Online System for Applications.
|Subject areas||Media and Journalism|
|Fellowship||Tuition fee and other expenses|
|Eligibility||Open for developing countries|