Royal Roads University offers a range of bachelor and master’s degree programs for students who want to develop successful careers around the world.
UNDERGRADUATE PATHWAY OPTIONS
INTERNATIONAL STUDY CENTRE
If you do not meet the entry requirements for a direct entry undergraduate degree at Royal Roads University, you can first study a degree preparation program at the International Study Centre before progressing to your selected degree:
- Intensive English Program (IEP)
- International Year (IY)
- Transfer Preparation Program (TPP)
DIRECT ENTRY 2+2 TRANSFER
Students with credits from another university or college can apply for direct entry into year 3 of the following undergraduate degrees at Royal Roads University:
Business and Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Business and Sustainability (BBA)
- Bachelor of Commerce in Entrepreneurial Management (BCom)
Tourism and Hospitality
- Bachelor of Arts in Global Tourism Management (BAGTM)
- Bachelor of Arts in International Hotel Management (BAIHM)
- Bachelor of Arts in Professional Communication (BAPC)
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science (BScES)
- Bachelor of Arts in Justice Studies (BAJS)
GRADUATE PATHWAY OPTIONS
INTERNATIONAL STUDY CENTRE
If you do not meet the entry requirements for a direct entry graduate degree at Royal Roads University, you can first study a degree preparation program at the International Study Centre before progressing to your chosen Master’s degree:
- Pre-Master’s Program (PMP)
- DIRECT ENTRY
Students who meet the entry requirements can apply for direct entry into a graduate degree at Royal Roads University:
- Master of Global Management
- MA in Intercultural and International Communication
- MA in Tourism Management
- Submit your university online application form (see below).
- Send your supporting documents using your personal upload link , including school transcripts and bank statement as proof of funds.
- Applicants for Direct Entry must include an IELTS or TOEFL result. However, if you are applying for a Pathway program and you do not have an IELTS or TOEFL result, you can ask to take a free Password English Test.
- Pay a deposit (refundable if your visa is denied) to confirm your place.
- Upon receipt of your deposit payment we send an official University acceptance letter and reserve accommodation for you (if applicable).
- Apply for a Canadian study permit (and temporary resident visa if necessary).
- Contact your student enrollment advisor anytime if you have any questions.
|Organization||Royal Roads University|
|Fellowship Level||Masters, Bachelors|
|Subject areas||Selected Disciplines by the university|