RUFA (Rome University of Fine Arts) offers 10 renewable Scholarships which provide a partial discount (€2,500) for the annual academy tuition-fee to international students who wish to pursue the BA and MA Degree Programs. Scholarships are given each year to the students who have submitted the best portfolio for bachelors and masters review.
Eligibility & Requirements:
- Scholarships are exclusively for international students (EU and non EU nationals) who enroll in a Bachelor’s of Arts or Masters of Arts degree Programs at RUFA for the Ist year.
- To be considered for the selection process applicants must submit the scholarship application form, a portfolio and a letter of intent.
- RUFA Scholarships don’t require verification of financial need.
Submit a portfolio with, at least, 10 digital images. The portfolio must be attached to the scholarship application form.
- The portfolio must be saved as a PDF file
- The total size of portfolio must not exceed 8 mb
- The portfolio must comprise a list that details each image with this information: image number, title of work, medium, dimensions (Height x Width or Height x Width x Depth)
- Applicants to the BA degree in Cinema and to the MA degree in Film Arts can send a short film by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, through a file transfer service.
- Applicants must submit the Application Form with portfolio and letter of intent by the deadline.
- On the 05 Sep. portfolios will be evaluated by the commission. After evaluation a ranking will be drawn up and the result will be informed to the applicants.
|Organization||Rome University of Fine Arts (RUFA)|
|Fellowship Level||Bachelor’s and Master’s|
|Subject areas||Fine Arts, Film Arts|
|Fellowship amount||Tuition-fee reduction|
|Eligibility||Open for international students|
|Deadline||31st August 2016|
For Further Details: Click