SASPRO 2 is the Horizon 2020 Marie Skłodowska-Curie COFUND Action based at Slovak Academy of Sciences and its partners Comenius University in Bratislava and Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava.
About the fellowship:
- 40 Fellowship Positions Open
- 70 potential host institutions
- Duration: Fellowship from 12 to 36 months
- Applications are open to researchers of any nationalities who are in possession of PhD degree (considered according to ERC policy about PhD. and equivalent doctoral degree).
- Eligible are experienced researchers up to 15 years after obtaining their first PhD or equivalent degree.
- Eligibility criteria for researchers differ; two schemes both are dedicated to experienced researchers that have to meet the main criterion at the end of call.
- Researchers that are already permanently employed by the entity where the research training activities take place and that is recruiting them may not be supported.
- Incoming scheme: is dedicated for researchers who have not resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the Slovak Republic for more than 12 months in the last 3 years prior to the application submission.
- Reintegration scheme: is dedicated for Slovak nationals who have carried out their main activity in the Third countries at least 3 years prior to the application submission and who have resided or carried out their main activity in the Slovak Republic for maximum 3 months prior to the application submission.
How to apply:
|Organization||Marie Skłodowska-Curie COFUND Action|
|Fellowship Level||Research awards|
|Subject areas||Physical, Space, Earth and Engineering Sciences;
Life, Chemical, Medical and Environmental Sciences;
Social Sciences, Humanities, Arts and Culture
|Fellowship amount||As per MSCA norms|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||1st March 2021|