Scholarship Foundation of the Republic of Austria is offering scholarships to Undergraduates, Graduates and Postgraduates. The scholarships are available to all countries (excl. Austria). The scholarship is to be taken at Austria.
- Technical Sciences
- Human Medicine
- Health Sciences
- Agricultural Sciences
- Social Sciences
Scholarship value: Semester and / or annual scholarships, research scholarships. Monthly scholarship rate 1,050 EUR; Health insurance; Accommodation; Travel expenses
- Doctoral Students
Duration of scholarship: 1 – 4 months
- Students can apply if they are the descendants of forced laborers (regardless of their country of origin) or
- come from those countries that have suffered particularly under the Nazi regime, especially under the recruitment of forced laborers
- Research fellowships can be applied for bachelor theses, for diploma and master theses, for dissertations.
- There are no scholarships for a bachelor, master or doctoral degree program conducted in Austria, for summer courses, language courses, internships or internships.
- Applicants may not have studied / researched / scientifically worked in Austria in the six months prior to taking up a scholarship.
- Maximum age: for doctoral candidates: 40 years ; for others: 35 years
- Complete online application form and include:
- Research plan for stay in Austria, showing what is planned in Austria and what preparatory work has already been done.
- 02 letters of recommendation from university teachers
- Assignment of a teacher at the Austrian target university, university of applied sciences or research institution on the scientific support
- Scanned passport copy (page with name and photo)
- Written proof of the completion of the Bachelor, Master / Diploma, PhD or Doctoral studies at the home university.
- For descendants of forced laborers: processing number or copy of communication or corresponding proof.
|Organization||Austrian Exchange Service (OeAD-GmbH)|
|Subject areas||Science, Technical Sciences, Human Medicine, Health Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, Arts|
|Fellowship amount||1,050 EUR per month + other allowances|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities (Except Austrians)|
|Deadline||March 1st, September 1st|
- Name of Organisation Field Value