Scholarship Program-Toyohashi Technology:Scholarship Program for Asian Students at Toyohashi University of Technology,Japan
The Toyohashi University of Technology, often abbreviated to Toyohashi Tech, or TUT, is a national engineering university located in Toyohashi, Aichi, Japan.
It is inviting applications for Aichi Scholarship Program. Scholarships are available for pursuing graduate studies.
Grantees of this scholarship will be provided with Living allowance, School Expenses as well as Travel expenses to Japan.
No. of scholarships: 10.
- Citizenship: Applicants must hold citizenship of and currently reside in the following Asian countries: India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam,Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, East Timor.
- Age: must be under 35 years of age as on April 1, 2017.
- Qualifications: bachelor’s degree or equivalent & must have completed or will complete 16-year regular school education by the end of March, 2018.
- Field of Study: Applicants must study a subject considered essential to the support of Aichi’s manufacturing industry.
- Health: Applicants must be healthy both mentally and physically.
- Language Ability: Applicants must have a good command of the Japanese language to study and seek employment in Aichi.
- Post-Scholarship: Applicants must have the intention to seek employment at a company that is located within Aichi
- Internship: During the course, applicants must participate in an internship program offered by companies introduced by the Aichi Prefectural Government.
- Other Scholarships: Applicants must not be receiving scholarships or grants from any other organisation. Spouses of students currently receiving the scholarship are not eligible to apply.
- Date of Arrival: Applicants must come to Japan by October 2017
- Other Conditions: Applicants must be admitted as a research student at a graduate school located in Aichi Prefecture from the period of October 2017 to March 2018. After arriving in Japan, applicants must enroll in the national health insurance system.
All documents must be submitted by email first, then by postal mail.
|Organization||Toyohashi University of Technology|
|Subject Areas||specialised fields and related subjects that support Aichi’s manufacturing industry|
|Scholarship Amount||As per the norms|
|Eligibility||Degree or equivalent|