School of International Biodesign (SiB). SiB invites applications for iFellowship. SiB programme is supported by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) and Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), New Delhi in association with international partners and techno-legal activities management by BCIL (Biotech Consortium India Limited) New Delhi.
About the fellowship:
Duration: iFellowship is for 01 year; starting from January 2017 (Full Time)
- It’s an international, interdisciplinary, team-based, experiential hands-on training program.
- The successful candidate will join a team of brilliant med-tech innovators (physicians, engineers, designers, entrepreneurs and researchers) in identifying unmet clinical needs, designing and prototyping solutions and developing business plans for implementing these technologies.
Location: AllMS and IIT, Delhi in partnership with Stanford University, USA, Queensland University of Technology, Australia, and partners from Japan & Germany.
- Applicants with graduate or postgraduate degrees in Medicine, Engineering, Design, Business having passion for invention and early-stage development of innovative medical technologies addressing the clinical needs in India are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must spend 12 months for the iFellowship program which will involve travel to partner universities or institutions in Australia, USA, Japan or Germany.
- Applicants showing track record of innovation, frugal thinking, passion for entrepreneurship and are willing to work in a team for technology and product development will be given preference.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be called to New Delhi for interviews.
- reasonable stipend is paid
- Stipend covers tuition fees, travel and health benefits.
- Selected fellows will be mentored by faculty members who are from industry, startups, academia and hospitals in India, Australia, USA and Japan.
|Organization||School of International Biodesign|
|Country||India, USA, Japan, Germany, Australia|
|Subject areas||Medicine, Engineering, Design, Business|
|Eligibility||Graduate or PG in relevant subject|
|Deadline||31 July 2016|
For Further Details: Click