Schwarzman Scholars: Master’s, Tsinghua University, China
Schwarzman Scholars is now accepting applications for its second class of scholars. Schwarzman Scholars is a highly selective, one year Master’s degree program based at Tsinghua University in Beijing. The scholarship is fully-funded for all applicants, including travel costs and a modest personal stipend.
Along with the core curriculum, scholars will give emphasis on one of three academic disciplines: public policy, economics and business, or international studies. The program has engaged a group of leading scholars from Tsinghua University as well as visiting specialists from leading institutions around the world.
Scholars will gain extraordinary exposure to China and a broader network of important associations through prominent internships, mentor-ship prospects, illustrious speakers and extensive travel throughout China associated with their academic focuses and professional interests. Scholars will be provided with career services support, giving them entree to the best career opportunities and global network both while in Beijing and after they graduate.
- Undergraduate degree or first degree from a recognized college or university or its equivalent.
- Applicants who are presently registered in undergraduate degree programs must be towards completion of all degree requirements by August 1, 2020 before the orientation begins.
- No specific field of undergraduate study is required; students from all fields may apply.
- Age: 18-29 years of age as of August 1, 2020.
- English language proficiency: If not native language, then acceptable test options are: TOEFL PBT, Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL iBT), IELTS. This requirement is ignored for applicants who graduated from an undergraduate institution where the prime language of instruction was English for at least three years of the applicant’s academic program.
|Subject areas||All Disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open for international students|
|Deadline||April 2020 and September 2020.|