Science International Scholarship by the University of Queensland
Scholarships are available for outstanding international students in undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs in Science at UQ.
Level of study: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
Study area: Agriculture and Environment, Architecture and Planning, Science and Mathematics
Scholarship value: $3,000
Scholarship duration: 1 Year
Number Awarded: Six
Opening date: 16 January 2020
Closing date: 30 June 2020
Qualifications / Eligibility
To be eligible for a Science International Scholarship at UQ, an applicant must:
- Be able to be classified as an international student in Australia.
- By the scholarship closing date, submit all documentation to meet conditions associated with an offer from UQ for an approved program.
- Demonstrate strong academic performance as part of the UQ program application.
- Be enrolling in a program administered by the UQ Faculty of Science; the program must be of more than one year’s duration (full time).
- Be enrolling in their first semester of study at UQ.
UQ must receive your program and scholarship applications by 5pm (AEST) on the scholarship closing date:
- 15 January for a Semester 1 (February) commencement
- 30 June for a Semester 2 (July) commencement
UQ will not consider incomplete applications or applications that are inaccurate, false or misleading.
Applications will be considered through the following process:
- The Faculty of Science Associate Dean (Academic) (or nominee) will select scholarship recipients.
- Selection will be based on the selection criteria shown below.
- Wherever possible, UQ will notify applicants of the outcome of their application within four weeks of the scholarship closing date.
- The decision of the Associate Dean (Academic) (or nominee) is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The scholarship cannot be deferred.
|Organization||University of Queensland|
|Subject Area||Chemistry and Chemical Engineering|
|Fellowship Amount||$28,092 per annum|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||30 June 2020|