Scientia Fellows II: (54) positions Postdoctoral Fellowships in Health Sciences at The Faculty of Medicine
Scientia Fellows is an international postdoc grant programme which is co-funded by the EU under the famous FP7 Programme Marie Curie actions. This program is hosted by the Faculty of Medicine, University of Oslo.
Each Fellow of Scientia Fellows will have a unique opportunity to:
- acquire new skills through a training programme
- enhance their research career
- build your own research networks
- perform research in internationally recognized groups
- become a more visible partner for future EU funding
- learn new techniques and methods
- Researchers from all nationalities are eligible to apply
- English proficiency (both written and spoken) is required
- PhD degree or (at least 4 years of full-time equivalent research experience after the university diploma).
- Fulfill with the mobility requirements of the fellowship scheme
Types of Fellowships:
- Candidates who have previously worked as a postdoc researcher at the University of Oslo can also be employed as a researcher (SKO 1109)
- If the candidates doesn’t hold a PhD, but possess an equivalent research experience can also be taken as a researcher (SKO 1108).
How to Apply: Complete application must include all the following documents. Please upload the following documents –
- Research Proposal
- Personal Letter
- Dissemination Plan
- Career Development Plan
- Confirmation email from Scientist in Charge (confirmed Expression of Interest)
- Ethical Issues Table
Salary NOK 515 000 per annum depending on qualifications in position as Postdoctoral Research Fellow (position code 1352) or Researcher (position code 1109/1108). The salary level will be assessed for each individual employee based on current regulations. See further details about salary on our website, under Terms and conditions.
|Organization||Faculty of Medicine, University of Oslo.|
|Subject areas||Life Sciences, Medicine, natural sciences|
|Salary||As per Regulations|
|Eligibility||Open for all|
|Deadline||30 April 2020|