The Max Planck Institute is looking for a Scientific Building Coordinator part-time or full-time to support the institute management, scientists and external partners in the planning and implementation of removal, renovation and reconstruction measures at the earliest date possible.
Supporting the directorate in all matters of spatial planning;
- Creating, managing and updating room plans;
- Organization of internal removals;
- Contact person for all user-side requirements from planning to execution;
- Examination of construction documents and work schedules for compatibility with the scientific requirements;
- Link between the institute, construction department and all involved architects and planners;
- Institute representative for all internal and external inquiries and in all regular construction meetings;
- Responsibility for ongoing internal flow of information regarding construction work;
- Completed studies in natural sciences, engineering, architecture, civil engineering or a comparable qualification;
- Experience with requirements in the construction sector and in carrying out construction projects in a scientific environment;
- Excellent spoken and written German language skills;
- Very good spoken and written English language skills;
- We are looking for a person with teamwork and communication skills, as well as initiative and an ability to quickly grasp new topics. If you can organize yourself very well and enjoy working independently, we look forward to your application.
- A modern workplace, a strongly international environment and the affiliation to a daycare center.
- The salary is based on the TVöD,
- depending on qualifications and professional experience,
- including all social benefits in accordance with the regulations of the public service (federal service).
- The position is initially limited to two years. It is intended to be changed into a long-term contract.
The Max Planck Society seeks to increase the number of women in its workforce in those areas where they are underrepresented and therefore explicitly encourages women to apply.
How to apply:
Please upload your application
- including your CV,
- application letter and all relevant certificates on our application portal: Click here
- The application deadline is May 17, 2020.
For questions about the position, please contact Carsten Maurer at email@example.com
For a postal application, please use the following address:
Max-Planck-Institut für Intelligente Systeme