The Agricultural Sciences, Nutritional Science and Environmental Management at Justus Liebig University of Giessen (JLU) is inviting applications for a Scientific staff, usually employed for an initial period of 3 years, provided that the maximum permissible duration of fixed-term employment is not exceeded; an extension of up to a further 2 years is possible under the above conditions.
- Participation in current research projects of the professorship. In this context, the production and characterization of genetically modified malaria pathogens Plasmodium falciparum (S2 / 3 laboratories) as well as flow cytometric investigations with regard to the dynamics of various metabolites are to be carried out
- Applicant must hold academic university degree in Biochemistry, Biology, or a related subject, completed with honors.
- Interest in committed work in an interdisciplinary team and in tropical infectious diseases.
- Very good knowledge of the English language (spoken and written)
- Very good knowledge and skills in cell culture, microscopy and molecular biology
Apply online, quoting the reference number 241/09 with the usual documents to the President of the University of Giessen, Erwin Stein Building, Goethestraße 58, 35390 Giessen.
|Organization||Justus Liebig University of Giessen (JLU)|
|Fellowship Level||Research associate|
|Subject areas||Biochemistry, Biology|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||21 May 2021|