Institute of Life Sciences (ILS) invites applications from early as well as mid-career scientists (from Indian citizens only) with potential for leadership and passion for innovative research to set up independent multidisciplinary research programs.
Study areas (but not restricted to):
- Infectious Disease Biology
- Cancer Biology
- Genetic & Autoimmune Diseases and Plant
- Microbial Biotechnology
Remuneration: Level – 10 (Rs.56,500-1,77,500)
- 1st class M.Sc. or equivalent with at least 3 years research experience or Ph.D. with at least 01 year Post-Doctoral Research experience.
- Applicants must possess an excellent record of publications in peer reviewed scientific journals.
- Desirable: PhD. degree with capability of conducting independent research works.
- Age limit: 35 years
- Eligible & interested scientists are requested submit their applications, in the prescribed format along with proposed research plan (2 pages) and an application fee of Rs.500/- in shape of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar 751023.
|Organization||Institute of Life Sciences (ILS)|
|Subject areas||Biotechnology, Life Sciences|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||15 May 2020|