The Institute invites Online Applications from eligible and interested applicants for filling up the Scientist position in Life Sciences which is a core facility for scientists at inStem and the National Centre for Biological Science (NCBS), which share a campus and research facilities https://www.instem.res.in/facilities/research.
• The Stem Cell Facility comprises state of the art laboratories situated in two major research complexes on campus and provides managed space and training to users from within the campus (and outside), to generate and perform experiments on human iPSCs, ESCs etc.
• Responsibilities include (but are not limited to): coordinating activities and maintenance of the stem cell laboratories, maintenance and distribution of core human ESC/iPSC lines, providing training in the generation and use of iPSCs, ESC and iPSC-based models of disorders, including genome-editing to users.
• Organization of training workshops will be a core responsibility.
Name of the Post
1 vacancy Fellow-E (Scientist-D)- Head Stem Cell Facility
1. Essential Qualification & Experience
2. Masters in Life Sciences or equivalent with 5 years’ experience
3. Desirable: PhD in life sciences or other allied sciences
4. All eligibility conditions will be determined with reference to the crucial date of eligibility i.e., the closing date of receipt of online applications i.e., 9th August 2020.
5. For more detail, visit https://www.instem.res.in/jobportal/instem022020/1653
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Interested candidates may log into the link given in inStem website – Careers – Open position to apply for the position https://www.instem.res.in/jobportal
a. Any further amendment related to this recruitment shall be made available only on the Institute’s website www.instem.res.in “In case of any discrepancy in Hindi Language, the English version as contained in the English
3. Advertisement will be treated as final”.
4. CONTACT US Institute for Stem Cell Science and Regenerative Medicine GKVK Campus, Bellary Road, Bangalore – 560065 Website: www.instem.res.in Ph: 080 23666001
|Organization||Institute for Stem Cell Science and Regenerative Medicine|
|Type of poisition||Scientist position|
|Subject areas||Life Sciences|
|ADVERTISEMENT NO. inStem/02/2020|
|Deadline||09 August 2020|