The Computational Science and Engineering Group, Center for Mathematical Science and Advanced Technology (MAT), Research Institute for Value-Added-Information Generation (VAiG) at Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology (JAMSTEC) is recruiting of a Scientist (Researcher Ⅱ) (ref. number DKS21-005).
Computational Mechanics, Powder Engineering, Civil Engineering, Earthquake Engineering, Computer Science
- Applicant must have completed a PhD in a closely related field of research or technology development.
Apply by sending via email to email@example.com and submit all required documents and that all documents are fully completed.
- Valid email and home address must be provided.
- Summary of research (1 page)
- Research plan at JAMSTEC (1 page)
- “Publication (achievement) list” including thesis titles and “list of competitive research funds” awarded to the applicant
- Two (or fewer) representative publications in PDF formats.
- Two letters of recommendation from two senior research scientists (1 letter from each). The person providing the recommendation should email to JAMSTEC directly with a signed letter as an attached file in PDF format. Please include “MAT DKS21-005 and the applicant’s name” in the subject line. Employee or Visiting Researcher of JAMSTEC will not be accepted as a writer of Letter of recommendation.
Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology (JAMSTEC)
|Subject areas||Powder Engineering, Civil Engineering, Earthquake Engineering, Computer Science|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||November 5, 2021|