Scottish Funding Council (SFC) with University of Aberdeen announces a range of scholarships for postgraduate study. The funding awards will cover a minimum of full fee-waiver of tuition fee costs of the degree. The funding is open to Scottish and non-UK/EU applicants wanting to study one of the Master’s programs in September 2019 or for in January 2020.
- Energy: M.Sc. in Renewable Energy Engineering; Oil and Gas Engineering; Safety and Reliability Engineering; Safety and Reliability Engineering for Oil and Gas; Subsea Engineering; Geographical Information Systems
- Life Sciences: M.Sc. in Drug Discovery and Development
- Food and Drink: M.Sc. in Human Nutrition
- Forest and Timber Technologies: M.Sc. Environmental and Forest Management
- Law: LLM Energy and Environmental Law; Energy Law; International Commercial Law; Oil and Gas Law
- Business: MSc (Econ) Petroleum, Energy Economics and Finance
- Creative Industries: MLitt Art and Business; Creative Writing; MMus Music; MSc Film and Visual Culture
- Scholarship is open to Scottish and Non-UK/EU Students with Home/EU fee status applying to the program.
- Criteria: Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit.
- To be considered for funding apply to one of the master’s programs in the standard way.
- Applicant will be considered automatically if the eligibility criteria are met.
- If applicant is nominated for an award, will receive confirmation of this via email.
|Organization||University of Aberdeen|
|Subject areas||Life Sciences. Energy, Music, Law, Business|
|Fellowship amount||Tuition-fee waiver|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|