SDA Bocconi School of Management offers multiple scholarships and tuition waivers every year. The scholarships are available for bright students. The scholarships are provided by the ongoing support of companies, other organizations, as well as the Alumni and current students.
Number of scholarships: 31 total/partial merit-based tuition waivers to MBA candidates with an outstanding profile.
About the scholarship:
- tuition waivers/scholarships are usually awarded before the Program begins
- The number and assignment criteria of total or partial tuition waivers are defined and acknowledged by a special Commission whose decision is final and will be notified to beneficiaries by the beginning of the Program.
- Admission to the Program is independent of the award of any scholarship or tuition waiver.
Selection criteria for the tuition waivers:
- Analysis of academic and professional record
- Analysis of the requirements indicated in the specific notice of competition
- Results of the MBA selection process
- Applicant must have sent the application to the MBA Program
- Applicant must pay attention to the pre-requisites for each scholarship/tuition waiver
- Applicant must send the Scholarship or Tuition waiver Application Form by the deadlines indicated (multiple flags are possible)
- Applicant may apply to the scholarship/tuition waivers even though their selection process is still in progress.
- Scholarships and tuition waivers will be awarded during the selection process and no later than the date of the MBA Program’s beginning.
|Organization||SDA Bocconi School of Management|
|Fellowship amount||Tuition fees waiver|
|Eligibility||Open to UK/EU and International students|
- Name of Organisation Field Value