RIKEN offers up to one junior Principal Investigator (PI) position, a RIKEN Hakubi Fellow position, for an exceptionally talented female researcher for a maximum of 7 years in the framework of the Sechi Kato Program. The RIKEN Hakubi Fellow is expected to engage in creative and ambitious research in natural and mathematical sciences, including research areas bordering the humanities and social sciences, by leading her independent research team.
- Applicants should be talented female researchers who are able to engage in research at RIKEN on a full-time basis with the ability to manage their research laboratories as PIs. A doctoral degree is not necessarily required for this position.
- Apply online and include the following:
- Research Proposal
- List of publications, presentations, and achievements
- Outline of most important achievements
- Representative papers (maximum of 5 papers)
|Fellowship Level||Research award|
|Subject areas||Humanities, Social Sciences|
|Eligibility||open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||June 30, 2021|