The Quantum Nano-Scale Magnetism Research Team at RIKEN Center for Emergent Matter Science is inviting applications for a Senior Research Scientist (20W11).
- Mathematical & Physical Sciences
About the position:
- The successful candidate will work on the development of new spin conversion functionalities in micro-fabricated heterostructures consisting of topological magnets, two-dimensional materials, and chiral molecules.
- The candidate will use micro-fabrication techniques for sample preparation, such as focused ion-beam lithography and electron beam lithography.
- The candidate is expected to conduct research and development on topics specified above, to contribute to the management of the laboratory, and to assist the laboratory head.
- Doctoral degree (or equivalent research ability and background) in the relevant research field.
Applications and required documents
Register online upload the following documents:
- Research and development achievements (list of publications, list of patents, list of presentations etc.)
- Lists of external funds received, awards received, and other achievements including contribution to society through activities in scientific societies, joint research projects, technology transfers, and the like.
- Outlines of research and development projects to date (3 pages, A4 size)
- Future research and development plans and perspectives if you are accepted for the position (3 pages in A4 size in total)
- One set of copies of your major papers (maximum number: 5)
- Consent form for handling personal information based on GDPR
- Letters of recommendation from two persons who can evaluate your work
- One letter must be from current supervisor or academic advisor.
- Another letter must be from a person who is not affiliated with RIKEN.
Mathematical & Physical Sciences, Chemistry, Engineering
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||April 23, 2020|