SERB (Science and Engineering Research Board) National Post Doctoral Fellowship (N-PDF) is intended to identify motivated young scholars and provide them support for research in cutting edge areas of science and engineering.
- The candidate should be a legal citizen of India.
- The candidate should have a PhD. degree in Science/Engineering/M.D/M.S degree in any area of medicine from a reputed university not before two years from the date of application.
- Those candidates who have submitted their PhD/M.D/M.S thesis and are awaiting award of the degree are also eligible to apply.
- The age should not be more than 35 years at the time of the submission of application. Age relaxation- 5 years to SC/ST/OBC/Physically Challenged & Women candidates.
Duration of Fellowship:
- The fellowship can be availed only in India and can be implemented in any of the accepted academic institutions, national laboratories and other recognized Research & Development institutions. The host institution should be able to support (administrative and infrastructural).
- The fellowship is a temporary assignment, and is available for 2 years initially and can be extended to 3 years only in exceptional cases. It cannot be extended beyond three years.
Application Procedure and documents required:
- Application available online.
- Documents required in PDF format.
- Proof of Age
- Qualification Certificate
- Category Certificate (in case of Age Relaxation)
- Undertaking Certificate by the applicant
- Endorsement Certificate from the Mentor & Host Institute
|Organization||Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB)|
|Subject areas||Life Sciences, Engineering, Medicine|
|Fellowship amount||Rs. 55,000/month (consolidated)|
|Eligibility||PhD, Indian Citizen|
|Deadline||May 13, 2020|
The scheme is open since March 13, 2020!!!
- Total Jobs 24 Jobs
- Address India