Shanghai Government Scholarship provided by the government for international students studying in Shanghai. The scholarships are provided for bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral programmes.
- Bachelor’s degree programs
- Master’s degree programs (except MBA and MTCSO)
- Doctoral degree programs
Full Scholarship covers:
- Tuition- fee waiver
- free on-campus dormitory accommodation
- Stipend: for Bachelor: RMB 1100/ month; Master’s: RMB 1700/ month; PhD: RMB 2100/ month
- Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China.
Partial Scholarship covers:
- tuition fee waiver
- Free on-campus accommodation
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China
- Bachelor’s Degree Program: 4 to 5 years
- Master’s degree programs: 2 to 3 years
- Doctoral degree programs: 3 to 4 years
- Applicant must be a non-Chinese citizen in good health.
- Applicant must not be an enrolled degree student in Chinese universities at the time of application.
- Applicant must be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs; be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs; be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for PhD programs.
- Applicant must have excellent academic and extra-curricular performance records and yet not be rewarded any other scholarships offered by Chinese govern
Following materials are required:
- Photo ID: one-inch certificate photo (390*570) with blue-color background
- CSC or SGS Scholarship Application form
- Passport copy
- Notarized Highest Degree Certificate and Transcripts
- Language Proficiency Certificate
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter; Research Proposal in China (in English or Chinese)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open to non-Chinese nationals|