The Walter H. Shorenstein Asia-Pacific Research Center at Stanford University invites applications for TWO 2017-18 Shorenstein Postdoctoral Fellows in Contemporary Asia-Pacific Studies.
- Applicant must be recent PhD degree conferral and approval by August 31, 2017, or have obtained PhD within the past 5 years or equivalent in research experience.
- Recipients are required to be in residence for the duration of the appointment, and to take part in center activities throughout the academic year.
- Postdoc fellows are also required to present their research findings in center seminars, and to participate in the center’s publication program.
- Contemporary political Economics
- Social change in the Asia-Pacific region (including Northeast, Southeast, and South Asia)
- Topics in international relations and international political economy
Fellowship value: salary $52,000 with $2,000 for research expenses
- Fill out the online application form
- Upload the following materials to the online form, in PDF format:
- Short research statement
- 3 recommendation letters to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (directly from referee)
|Subject areas||Political science, Economics|
|Deadline||18 Jan 2018|
For Further Details: Click