European Molecular Biology Organization (EMBO) offers Short-Term Fellowships fund research exchanges of up to three months between laboratories in eligible countries. The focus is to facilitate valuable collaborations with research groups applying techniques. Short-Term Fellowships are intended for joint research work rather than consultations.
Duration: 1 week (7 days) up to 3 months (90 days).
Value: travel with subsistence of the fellow only (not of dependents)
- Applicants must be active researchers at any stage in their career with a minimum of one year of research experience at the PhD-student level.
- Applications from outside EMBC Member States, Associated Member States or Cooperation Partners will not be considered.
- Applications for the exclusive purpose of training in a technique rather than as a component of a wider research project will not be considered for funding.
- Applications for fellowships to attend courses, workshops, or symposia will not be considered.
- Applications to be submitted online
- Applications and supporting documentation: 2 references, receiving institute acceptance are also to be submitted online.
- There is no deadline for applications
- It is recommended to apply three months before the proposed starting date. Applications received or completed only after the start of the visit will not be considered.
Note: Applicants must provide a letter signed by their home institution certifying that they have returned to work there for at least 6 months after the completion of the EMBO Short-Term Fellowship.
|Organization||European Molecular Biology Organization (EMBO)|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||Monthly stipend|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
- Total Jobs 38 Jobs
- Address Germany