National Institute of Immunology (NII) invites outstanding students for Short-term Training to carry out project work under the supervision of the Institute’s scientists towards partial fulfilment of their postgraduate degrees.
- at least 06 months
- Session I: July-December
- Session II: January-June
- Applicant must have secured first division or an equivalent grade (or at least 60% of aggregate scores) in all major examinations starting from the secondary school examination onwards.
- Students who are pursuing master’s degree (e.g. MSc, MVSc, MTech, integrated master’s students in their 4th year etc.) may apply.
- Applications to be forwarded through the HoDs, and must provide the academic resumes of the recommended student(s) clearly specifying percentage marks obtained at various levels and the subjects covered, as well as the period of proposed project work.
- Immunity and Infection
- Reproduction, Development and Cell Biology
- Genetics, Cell Signaling and Cancer Biology
- Chemical Biology
- Structural Biology
- Applications to be sent to email@example.com quoting in the subject line ‘Six month Trainee application’.
- This must be followed by a hard copy application sent to: Administrative Officer, Academic Cell, National Institute of Immunology, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi 110067.
|Organization||National Institute of Immunology (NII)|
|Fellowship Level||Short term training|
Immunity and Infection, Reproduction, Development and Cell Biology, Genetics, Cell Signaling and Cancer Biology , Chemical Biology, Biochemistry, Structural Biology
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||15th October (for January-June slot) yearly
15th April (for July-December slot) yearly