Siberian Federal University announces selection for SibFU PhD Research Grants.
Grant Value: 600 000 rubles/year
Duration: 3 years
The contest winner is paid equal amounts quarterly during the Ist year, followed by the renewal depending on the results of the annual report.
- Optics and Quantum Chemistry
- Urban Design and Planning
- Metallurgy of Non-Ferrous Metals
- Metal Forming
- Multidimensional Complex Analysis
Eligibility for Siberian Federal University:
- Age: not older than 30 years old (at the time of application)
- Upper-intermediate level of English and above, proved by a certificate or by scientific publications in peer-viewed academic journals in English (note: the certificate is non-obligatory for native English speakers)
- Research work experience during the period of education in Master’s degree program, proved either with publications in peer-viewed scientific journals, conference proceedings and taking part in international scientific conferences, or with Master’s work supervisor’s or colleagues’ recommendations.
- Applicant must never been a winner of this program before.
- Copies of Master’s (Specialist’s) degree
- Certificate of English proficiency
- Copies of national passport
- Curriculum Vitae
- Application or motivation letter
- 2-3 recommendation letters from earlier scientific supervisors and colleagues
- Other documents at the discretion of the applicant
- The application package must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org and hard-copy documents to be sent to office P6-12, bldg. 10, 79, pr.Svobodny, Krasnoyarsk.
|Organization||Siberian Federal University|
|Subject areas||Biophysics, Chemistry, Design and Planning|
|Fellowship amount||600 000 rubles/year|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||July, September (Yearly)|
For Further Details: Click