Singapore National Research Foundation (NRF) Fellowship Scheme is offered by the Prime Minister’s Office, Singapore (Class of 2021)
About the Program:
The Singapore NRF Fellowship provides opportunities for early career researchers from all over the world to lead impactful research in Singapore.
- Research grant: SGD 3 million including general overheads
Duration: 5 years
- The NRF Fellowship grant can only be used to fund research conducted in Singapore.
- Applications are invited from outstanding researchers of any nationality, in their early stage of research careers and are ready to take on independent research
- Applicant must hold PhD with research experience in any discipline of science and technology.
- Applications to be submitted in the RITA system with the following documents:
- NRF Fellowship Registration Form
- Latest CV
- Research Proposal
- Excellent scientific credentials as an outstanding young researcher in his/her early stage of research career;
- Readiness to take on a first independent research appointment, usually having completed and demonstrated outstanding performance during a post-doctoral fellowship stint at a renowned university;
- Internationally competitive research project proposal demonstrating scientific excellence and/or impactful outcomes;
- Potential and aspiration to become a next generation research leader in his/her field; and
- Willingness to commit to carrying out cutting-edge research on a full-time basis in Singapore if selected.
|Organization||Government of Singapore|
|Subject areas||Science and Technology|
|Fellowship amount||SGD 3 million|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||28 February 2020|