The University of Canterbury has brought an excellent opportunity for international students to apply for the Sir Neil Isaac Scholarship 2021 in New Zealand.
- The University of Canterbury in New Zealand is offering Masters and Ph.D. Degree Scholarships for international students in almost All-Academic Fields or Majors. Candidates holding any nationality are eligible to apply for Sir Neil Isaac Scholarship 2021 in New Zealand.
- Applicants who want to pursue their Masters or Ph.D. degree program from New Zealand are highly encouraged to apply for the Sir Neil Isaac Scholarship program.
The scholarship is tenable while the recipient is enrolled full-time in a programme for a Master’s or PhD degree at the University of Canterbury, working in environmental science or environmental conservation under the supervision of a member of the University of Canterbury staff.
Scholarship Amount: $20,000 per annum
Tenure: 2-3 years
Closing Dates: November 30, 2020
How to apply for this scholarship
- You may apply through this webpage approximately 8 weeks before applications close.
- If it’s possible to apply on-line for this scholarship there will be a link above to the on-line system.
- If the link is not provided, please download and complete the application form located below.
- However, if the scholarship is managed by Universities NZ or another department of the University an External Website link will appear below and application instructions will be available through that link.