A prestigious European Commission MSCA co-funded postdoctoral training programme with CONFIRM Centre for Smart Manufacturing, aimed at creating the next generation of Smart Manufacturing leaders with strong “systems-level thinking” & interdisciplinary skills to help drive Industry 4.0 forward for Europe.
About the programme:
- The Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) aim to support the career development and training of researchers in all scientific disciplines through international and intersectoral mobility.
- This mechanism through CONFIRM Centre enables excellent research and attractive working conditions by offering high-quality professional opportunities to researchers of any age, nationality or discipline.
- The goal of the CONFIRM Centre SMART 4.0 programme is to enhance the creative and innovative potential of experienced researchers wishing to diversify.
- The scheme particularly supports the return and integration of non-EU researchers and researchers displaced by conflict outside of the EU and Horizon Associated Countries.
- An experienced researcher is one who is in possession of a doctoral degree or with at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience at the time of the SMART 4.0.
|Marie Sklodowska-Curie grants
|As per MSCA rules
|Open to all nationalities