SMU Dato Kho Hui Meng International Scholarship: SMU Dato Kho Hui Meng International Scholarship
Application Deadline: 19th March 2020
Nationalities: open for all nationalities
The Dato Kho Hui Meng International Scholarship is funded by the Singapore Management University.
Scholarship Amount: $87,400
Singapore Management University is a global non-profit organization supporting leading social entrepreneurs worldwide.
Level of Study: Bachelor/Undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021
Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must –
- be a full-time first-year undergraduate enrolled in any degree program
- be an outstanding student with excellent academic results,
- demonstrate leadership qualities and social skills
- be actively involved in sports and community service activities
Mode of application: Online
How to Apply: in order to take entrance into this educational program the candidate would have to first take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the Singapore Management University. After being a university student, aspirants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Letters of recommendation
- A detailed personal statement
- Proof of their written and spoken English language
Note: the candidate must go through the details on the website to be sure of the eligibility criteria and the required supporting documents
Scholarship Award Details:
- The total value of up to $87,400 (towards subsidized tuition fees, study-related expenses, and provisions for University-approved overseas student programs).
- Scholars are also required to take advantage of the Tuition Grant Scheme (TGS) provided by the Singapore Government for subsidized education. Under the TGS, non-Singaporean recipients (including Singapore Permanent Residents) will be contractually obliged to work for Singapore-registered companies for a minimum period of three years upon graduation.
Duration of the grant: It will be tenable for up to 4 years.
|Organization||Singapore Management University|
|Level||Undergraduate degree coursework|
|Subject Area||Subjects offered by the University
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||19th March 2020|