Singapore Management University (SMU) offers Lee Kong Chian Scholars’ Programme. The programme is funded by a grant from the Lee Foundation; the Scholarship is available to brilliant domestic and foreign undergraduates studying full-time at the Singapore Management University.
- Applicants must complete two degrees in four years.
- One of the degrees must be awarded by the Lee Kong Chian School of Business. The other degree can be from any one of the other five Schools in SMU.
- Applicant must be full-time SMU Ist year undergraduate student of any nationality pursuing double degree programme, including the Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
- Applicant must hold outstanding academic results
- Applicant must demonstrated leadership and communications skills; substantial record of CCA and/or community service involvement
Number of Scholarships: Up to 50 Scholarships are awarded annually
Duration: up to 4 years of the recipients’ studies (up to 5 years of studies for recipients pursuing double degree in Law)
- covers tuition fees
- notebook computer
- annual book allowance of $650
- participation in a funded International Student Exchange Programme with a partner university; a funded Overseas Study Mission; an International Community Service Project, a Global Issues Forum and special seminars.
- Apply via Applicant’s Self Service (after submitting an online admission application)
|Organization||Singapore Management University (SMU)|
|Subject areas||Law, Management|
|Fellowship amount||Tuition fees|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|