Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites applications for the Posts of Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Bio-Chemistry).
Remuneration: PB-3 i.e. ₹ 15,600-39,100 plus Grade pay ₹ 6,600/- with N.P.A. (pre revised) Level-11 (₹ 67,700-2,08,700/-) with NPA (Revised).
Age limit: Not exceeding 40 years (not exceeding 45 years for SC and ST; not exceeding 43 years for OBC candidates)
- A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of Educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Post-Graduate degree in the concerned Speciality or Super Speciality mentioned in Section A of Schedule VI from recognized Teaching Institute i.e. Doctor of Medicine (Bio-Chemistry) or Diplomate National Board (Bio-Chemistry) or Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery with Master of Science (Medical Bio-Chemistry) or Master of Science (Medical Bio-Chemistry) with Doctor of Philosophy (Medical Bio-Chemistry) or Master of Science (Medical Bio-Chemistry) with Doctor of Science (Medical Bio-Chemistry).
- At least three years’ teaching experience as Senior Resident or Tutor or Demonstrator or Registrar or Assistant Professor or Lecturer in the concerned Specialty or Super Specialty in a recognized teaching institution after obtaining the first Post Graduate degree.
- To impart theoretical and practical instructions to under-graduate/ post-graduate medical students
- To conduct and guide research work in the specialty
- To render patient care in the specialty.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the authorities from time to time.
Probation: One year
Vacancy Number: 19111502109
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Fellowship amount||As per GoI rules|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||28 November 2019|