Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites applications for the posts of Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Neurology) under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
Remuneration: Level-11 in the pay matrix (₹ 67,700-2,08,700/-) plus NPA.
Age limit: Not exceeding 40 years for General and EWS candidates as on the normal closing date. Not exceeding 45 years for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes candidates as on normal closing date in respect of vacancies reserved for them. Not exceeding 43 years for Other Backward Classes candidates as on normal closing date in respect of vacancies reserved for them.
- A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of Educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Post-Graduate degree in the concerned speciality or super speciality mentioned in Section A of Schedule VI from recognized Teaching Institute i.e. Doctorate of Medicine (Neurology) or Diplomate National Board (Neurology).
- At least three years’ teaching experience as Senior Resident or Tutor or Demonstrator or Registrar or Assistant Professor or Lecturer in the concerned Specialty or Super Specialty in a recognized teaching institution after obtaining the first Post Graduate degree.
Roles and responsibilities:
- To impart theoretical and practical instructions to under-graduate/ post-graduate medical students
- To conduct and guide research work in the specialty
- To render patient care in the specialty.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the authorities from time to time.
Probation: One year
How to apply:
- Apply online
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Subject areas||Medicine science, Life Science|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||10th September 2020|