Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites applications for the posts of Specialist Grade III (Microbiology/Bacteriology) under Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi, Department of Health and Family Welfare.
Remuneration: रु. 15, 600-39100/- plus GP रु.6600/- with NPA as per rules (Pre Revised).
Age limit: Not exceeding 45 years as on normal closing date and not exceeding 50 Years for scheduled Tribes candidates as on normal closing date in respect of Vacancies reserved for them (relaxable for regularly appointed Central/ U.T. Government Servant upto Five years as per instructions/orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time).
- A recognized MBBS qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of Educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma in the concerned speciality mentioned in Section-A or Section-B in Schedule VI or equivalent i.e. M.D. (Bacteriology)/MD (Microbiology)/ MBBS with M.Sc (Medical Bacteriology)/M.Sc. (Medical Microbiology) /Ph.D. (Medical Bacteriology)/M. Sc. (Medical Bacteriology) with Ph. D. (Medical Bacteriology) / M.Sc.(Medical Microbiology) with D. Sc. (Medical Microbiology)/D. (Bacteriology)/DPB.
- Three years’ experience in the concerned Specialty after obtaining the first Post Graduate Degree or 5 years’ experience after obtaining the Post Graduate diploma.
Role and responsibilities:
- Candidates shall work in the dispensaries and hospitals of the Government of NCT of Delhi and shall be primarily handling patients of various types in these Hospitals and dispensaries for medical care.
- The candidates may also be entrusted with other work including administrative and other related work as per exigencies of the Public Service.
Probation: Two years
How to apply:
- Apply online
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Fellowship amount||As per GoI rules|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||27 February 2020|