Spencer Foundation Small Research Grants: Spencer Foundation Small Research Grants
Nationality: The USA and international applicants are eligible to apply for the grants.
Number of Scholarships: not given
Smaller-scale or pilot research projects that have budgets of $50,000 or less are being invited by the Spencer Foundation. The grants are available for both USA and international students.
This program aims to fund academic work that will contribute to the improvement of education, broadly conceived.
The Spencer Foundation was established by Lyle M. Spencer. The foundation gives grants to support research in areas of education.
Level of study: The grants are available to pursue pilot research projects.
Duration: 1 to 5 years
Subject Area: The grants are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- The applicants must have a doctorate in an academic discipline or professional field or appropriate experience in an education research-related profession.
- Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply:
- The application can be done online. However, the guidelines must be followed.
- The online system is configured in such a way that it gives the right to fill in the application as well as other details to the Principal Investigator (PI) on the project.
- The Principal investigator can register and would receive a username and password to complete the process of submitting the application.
- If somebody other than the PI will be completing the application for e.g., an administrative assistant the Principal Investigator should register and then provide their username and password to the individual.
Scholarship Award: research projects with budgets of $50,000 or less
Note: the proposals for the Small Research Grant are accepted 3 times every year.
|Organization||The Spencer Foundation|
|Fellowship Amount||Less than or equal to $50,000
|Eligibility||Open for all|
|Deadline||September 1, 2021|