SRF and RA Grants by CSIR – HRD: INVITING APPLICATIONS FOR direct SRF and RA by the The Human Resource Development (HRD) Group of Council Of Scientific And Industrial Research (CSIR), provides opportunities to bright students in the form of direct Senior Research Fellowships (SRFs) & Research Associateships (RAs) for training in methods of research under the expert guidance of faculty members/scientists working in universities, laboratories and institutes of Government Departments and recognized laboratories of industry in various fields of science & technology.
I. SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIPS
Required Essential Qualifications:
- MSc/BE/B. Tech or equivalent degree with at least 55% marks and one publication in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) Journal and should have completed at least two (02) years of post MSc/BE/B. Tech research experience. OR
- BE/B. Tech or equivalent degree with at least 60% marks and two (02) years research experience as on the last date of application. OR
- MBBS/BDS or equivalent with at least 60% marks and one (01) year internship. OR
- BPharm/BVSc/BSc(Ag) or equivalent degree with at least 55% marks and one publication in SCI Journal with completed at least three (03) years research experience OR
- MPharm/MVSc/MSc(Ag) or equivalent degree with at least 55% marks and one (01) publication in SCI Journal with at least one year research experience
STIPEND AND TENURE:
Rs. 28000/- per month during entire tenure of fellowship or date of PhD viva-voce whichever is earlier. In addition, each SRF will receive a contingent grant of a maximum Rs. 20,000/-p.a.
II. RESEARCH ASSOCIATESHIPS (RA):
Required Essential Qualifications:
- PhD (in a science or engineering subject) or MD/MS/MDS (in medical science subject) or ME/MTech/MPharm/MVSc with three (03) years R&D experience
- PhD (science/engineering) thesis submitted is also eligible for RA’ship. Selection.
- The candidate applying for RA grans must have at least one research publication in standard refereed journal as listed in Journal Citation Reports (JCR).
The stipend of RA will be one of the following for the entire tenure:
- Rs. 36,000/- p.m. (Fixed),
- Rs. 38,000/-p.m. (Fixed),
- Rs. 40,000/-p.m. (Fixed), as recommended by the selection committee.
In addition, each RA will receive a contingent grant of a maximum of Rs. 20,000/-p.a. which will be provided to the concerned University/Institution.
Senior Research Fellow (SRF): Maximum 32 years as on the last date of application.
Research Associate (RA): Maximum 35 years as on the last date of application.
Candidates after successfully submitting application via online are required to take print out of the Application Form and paste his/her recent photograph in the space provided and send it along with the following mentioned documents to Scientist-In-Charge, EMR-I, Human Resource Development Group, CSIR Complex, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi 110 012.
- Detail description of proposed research topics giving an outline of the problem (about 1000 words) to be addressed, its importance, objective(s), technical program and year wise plan of work.
- Self attested copies of school leaving certificate, degrees, marksheets, Proof of PhD registration, Proof of PhD Submission/PhD Viva-Voce/PhD degree, NET, GATE, etc. Attested copies of documents in support of research experience.
- Self attested copies of research papers published, accepted for publication.
- Testimonial from Guide/ Supervisor.
- Attestations by the proposed Guide/Supervisor and the HOD at the space provided in the hard copy of the Application Form
- Name of Organisation Field Value
- Total Jobs 44 Jobs
- Address India