SRF Positions Life Sciences (Project Position) – NIPER: Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the purely temporary position of One (01) Senior Research Fellow in the DBT- IYBA project.
SRF Positions Life Sciences Project title: Drought and wilt disease causing pathogen interaction in tomato plants: dissecting molecular responses using VIGS.
Supervision: Dr. Senthil Kumar Muthappa, Scientist, NIPGR.
Position: Senior Research Fellow.
Emoluments:as per DST/ DBT norms & as sanctioned in the project.
- Candidates having M.Sc./ M.Tech degree in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology with at least 60% marks or equivalent in master degree
- Minimum of two (02) years of post M.Sc. research experience are eligible to apply.
- Candidate with prior work experience in plant-pathogen interaction studies (especially, tomato wilt disease)
- Strong background in molecular biology techniques is preferred.
- The position is completely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project/scheme.
- The initial appointment will be for 01 year or till the tenability of the project/scheme (can be curtailed/extended on the basis of assessment of the candidate’s performance and discretion of the Competent Authority).
- NIPGR reserves the right to select the candidate against the above posts depending upon the qualifications and experience of the candidates.
- Reservation of posts shall be as per Govt. of India norms.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply by sending hard copy of the duly filled application in the given format with a cover letter.
- The attested copies of the mark-sheets, certificates, and proof of research experience/ publications should be attached.
- The envelope should be super-scribed as “Application for the Post of “SRF”, under the supervision of Dr. Senthil Kumar Muthappa, Scientist, NIPGR .
Deadline: October 24, 2017
Dr. Senthil Kumar Muthappa
National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR),
Aruna Asraf Ali Mrag,
P.O. Box No. 10531,
New Delhi – 110067
|Organization||National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR)|
|Fellowship Level||SRF Positions Life Sciences|
|Subject areas||Life Sciences, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry|
|Fellowship amount||As per norms|
|Eligibility||Open for Indian nationals|
|Deadline||October 24, 2017|
- Total Jobs 12 Jobs
- Address India