McGill University offers Steinberg Global Health Postdoctoral Fellowship. Steinberg Global Health Postdoctoral Fellowships support the most promising scholars in global health and assist them in establishing a research base early in their careers. The program aims to support a diverse group of fellows with varying specialties and geographic areas of interest.
Fellowship Value: $45,000; annual travel stipend of $5,000 (may be renewable once).
- Applicants must have or have arranged supervision by a member of McGill University Faculty (a Professor, Associate Professor or an Assistant Professor).
- Applicants may be from global health, including but not limited to medicine, nursing, health sciences, humanities, epidemiology, public health, and health policy.
- Applicants must fulfilled all degree requirements for a PhD, PhD-equivalent or health professional degree doctorate (DPhil, DPH, MD, DVM or similar terminal degree) before August 31, 2017.
- Applicants must be within 5 years of completion of this degree to hold the award.
- Applicants without the PhD or PhD-equivalent degree in hand at the time of application must include a letter from their Department Chair specifying that dissertation defense will take place before September 1st, 2017.
Applicant must submit the following materials:
- Application form
- Curriculum Vitae
- PhD supervisor recommendation letter (max. 2 pages)
- McGill supervisor recommendation letter (if different from above) (max. 2 pages)
- Research proposal (max. 5 pages)
- Training expectations: an overview of how this postdoctoral experience will contribute to the future research ambitions and productivity (1 page).
- Copy of complete university academic record to date (including bachelor’s transcripts). International transcripts must be in English or French.
Global Health, Medicine, Nursing, Health Sciences, Humanities, Epidemiology, Public Health, And Health Policy
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||March 31, 2018|