The Wenner-Gren Institute (MBW), the Department of Molecular Biosciences, and Stockholm University invite applications for Researcher position in Microbiology. The research groups working in the university focuses on fundamental biological problems in infection- and immunobiology, integrative biology and molecular cell biology. The recpient will be part of the Jonas lab, which is located at the Science for Life Laboratory (SciLifeLab), a national center for large-scale biosciences with a focus on health and environmental research. The SciLifeLab is an association between Stockholm University, Karolinska Institutet, the Royal Institute of Technology, and Uppsala University.
- Applicant must hold a Swedish PhD degree or an equivalent degree from another country.
- Applicant must have suitable background in life sciences, preferentially in microbiology, genetics or biochemistry.
Terms of employment:
- The position is full-time employment for 01 year, with the possibility of extension.
- Start date will be 01 Jan 2017 (or as per agreement).
- Apply online through the Stockholm University’s recruitment system. Following information is also required with the application:
- Applicant’s contact details and personal data; highest degree; language skills
- 2–3 References with contact details
- Cover letter
- Curriculum Vitae describing degrees and other completed courses, work experience and a list of publications
- Research proposal (max 3 pages)
- Copy of PhD degree
- Letters of recommendation (max 3)
- Publications in support of application (max 3 files).
Reference Number: SU FV-2910-16
|Subject areas||Microbiology, Genetics, Biochemistry, Life Sciences|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||14 October 2016|
For Further Details: Click