PhD and Postdoc positions are available in Structural Biology by NMR. The positions are available in the group of Stephan Grzesiek. The aim is to apply and develop modern NMR methods for attaining structure, dynamics, and function information on bio-macromolecules and their complexes. The current research focuses on developments for the study of G protein coupled receptors, methods for effective isotope labeling in higher eukaryotic cells, cancer, and protein folding.
For PhD position:
- Applicant must hold master degree in biochemistry, physical chemistry, physics or a related scientific discipline at the time of the PhD start.
- Applicant must have some experience in membrane biophysics, molecular biology or protein production with a background in structure, macromolecular NMR, or method development for solution or solid state NMR.
For Postdoc position:
- Applicant must hold PhD degree in biochemistry, biophysics, physical chemistry or a related scientific discipline
- Applicant must have hands-on experience in membrane biophysics, molecular biology or protein production with a background in structure, macromolecular NMR, or method development for solution or solid state NMR.
Applications should include:
- Cover letter
- Two references with contact details.
- Applications and informal queries about the lab and research projects must be sent by email to stephan.grzesiek-at-unibas.ch
|Organization||University of Basel|
Biochemistry, Biophysics, Physical Chemistry, Structural Biology
For Further Details: Click