Summer Research Scholarships are a great approach to enhance valuable research experience, work with leading researchers at the University of Auckland, improve career opportunities and help in thinking about pursuing postgraduate study. A research project under the supervision for 10 weeks over the summer months will be conducted. The scholarship is open to high achieving domestic and international students who have the zeal to succeed in postgraduate study.
Scholarship Value: $5,500 (tax-free stipend)
Scholarship duration: 10 weeks
- Applicant may be an undergraduate student who has completed at least 2 years of an UG degree either at the time of application for this scholarship or by the time of take-up of the award in December 2016.
- Applicant may be a master’s student who is undertaking a postgraduate bachelor (honours) or postgraduate diploma program.
- Applicant can either currently enrolled at a New Zealand university or enrolled in an UG degree at an international institution in 2016.
- Applicants having a Scholarship GPA of 6.00 or above over two most recent years of full-time graded study (or equivalent).
- Māori or Pacific students are required to have a GPA of 5.5 or above over two most recent years of full-time study (or equivalent).
- Applicant must have identified a clearly defined project and suitable mentor ready to supervise the project.
- For the Faculty of Creative Arts and Industries, applicants are required to devise the project.
- Applicant must have English language proficiency.
How to apply: see the link below
|Organization||University of Auckland|
|Fellowship Level||Bachelor’s, Master’s|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
For Further Details: Click
- Name of Organisation Field Value