IT Support engineer internship: Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer caring company where people can find and discover anything they want to buy online. The company hires the world’s brightest minds, offering them an environment in which they can uncompromisingly improve the customer’s experience. Innovation and creativity are built deep into the company and are encouraged at all levels of employment.
he Amazon Client Support Services team has an immediate opening for part time IT internship to support amazon.com’s growing presence in the Iasi, Romanian office. The successful IT Apprentice will be extremely customer focused and must have a good understanding of computer systems both software and hardware & a demonstrated willingness to learn and apply new technology. They will work with the team and manager on projects will be innovative, energetic, and able to become accustomed to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with a high volume of requests.
- Familiarity with PC hardware troubleshooting and repair
- Carry out trouble shooting, parts replacement, system upgrades, and basic deployments & repair on Client Assets
- Must have knowledge in Microsoft Windows 7
- Able to understand and follow verbal and written technical instructions
- Physically able to lift and move Enterprise and Client technology hardware in our customer environments
- Good interactive skills and ability to work collaboratively in team environment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Good oral and written communication skills with importance in customer service, both in Romanian and English language
- Proper IT experience or training
- Associate degree in PC repair/Networking
- Demonstrable track record dealing well with ambiguity, prioritizing needs, and delivering measurable results in a dynamic environment
|Organization||Amazon Dev Ctr|
|Fellowship amount||Not mentioned|
For Further Details: Click