The University of Sussex is delighted to announce scholarships (worth £3,000) for all overseas fee paying students from India who are admitted to start Masters course in September 2018.
More details: go.sussex.ac.uk/india.
Fellowship type: Taught full-time Masters.
Award amount: £3,000
- national of India,
- be a self-financing student
- accepted an offer of a full-time place on a Masters course (by University of Sussex) commencing in September 2018.
- Fulfill all academic requirements for your chosen course
The scholarships covers all the full-time taught Master’s degree courses available at the University of Sussex (e.g. MA, MSc, LLM. MRes) excluding the following courses:
- Postgraduate diplomas
- MA degrees in IDS apart from the MA Gender and Development
- Graduate Entry LLB
- Graduate Diploma in Economics
- Common Professional Examination (CPE)/Graduate Diploma in Law
- Social Work post qualifying Masters degrees
- Master’s degrees in Social Work
- MSc Automotive Engineering
- PGCE courses and schools direct teaching courses
- Master of Education (two years part-time)
- You can avail the scholarship only if you are self-financing students.
- You are not eligible to receive the scholarship, if your tuition fees are funded by an external funding body.
- This scholarship cannot be availed along with any other scholarship funded by the University
Application procedure Details:
Interested candidates should apply for admission via the University’s PG Apply online application system.
Timetable: You must allow sufficient time for the Masters application to be considered before the deadline
The deadline to apply and submit the online declaration is 1 August 2018.
|Organization||University of Sussex|
|Subject areas||All Disciplines offered by the Uni.|
For Further queries please email: email@example.com