Sustainability Scholarships by the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences, Japan
Graduate School of Frontier Sciences is offering a scholarship of up to €5000 to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your, hopefully, world-changing vocation.
The scholarship will be awarded for the fall/autumn semester of 2021 and is open to people from any nationality who want to study a master’s program that is helping you making the world more sustainable.
Deadline: The application period ends on 12 April 2021.
Requirements / Eligibility
- You must have applied (or will apply) to a master’s program that can help you make the world more sustainable
- You must have applied (or will apply) for a study starting in the Fall Semester 2021
- The degree program may not be online
- You must meet the entry requirements for the university or graduate school, including:
- Hold a valid undergraduate degree
- Meet language requirements for the program
- You must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable)
To be considered, you must submit your completed application by 12 April 2021.
The application consists of:
- Filling out the short form
- Name, age, nationality
- Country of origin, chosen university and study
- Former education and experience
- Submitting a short essay (500-700 words) on the questions:
- What motivated you to choose this particular study program?
- How is your program going to help you fight/alleviate the impact of the climate change?
- Overall, how do you think education and the fight against climate change are connected?
Other Required Documents
You may be asked to provide:
- Proof of acceptance in the form of a copy of your acceptance letter
- Proof of undergraduate qualification in the form of a copy of your transcript
- Proof of identity in the form of a copy of your passport.
Applications open: 1 April 2020
Applications close: 12 April 2021
|Organization||Graduate School of Frontier Sciences|
|Subject areas||Sciences and Engineering|
|Eligibility||Open for international students|
|Deadline||12 April 2021|