SUTD-NUS Joint PhD Programme is a joint research programme leading to the award of a Joint Doctoral Degree. Applicant will be registered with both NUS and SUTD, supervised by academic staff from both universities and evaluated to the standards of both universities. After successful completion of the SUTD-NUS Joint Doctoral Programme, a PhD degree will be awarded jointly by both Universities.
Duration: The expected tenure to complete the degree is 4 years (full-time).
- Applicant must meet English language proficiency criteria of the Home institution
- Applicant must have an offer of place to join the Doctoral programme at the Home Institution
- Applicant must be accepted by at least 2 faculty members as mentors, where at least One mentor must be from each university.
- Applications are submitted online.
- Following documents are required:
- Original UG and Master’s degree (PG) transcript and certificate softcopies
- TOEFL or IELTS score report, GRE score report- Not required, but highly recommended.
- Three recommendation letters with names, titles & e-mail addresses
- Relevant supporting documents- Soft copies or web links to academic and/or industry portfolio, awards, publications.
- Soft copy of I-Card or relevant pages in Passport
- Statement of Objectives in soft copy (3,000 words)
National University of Singapore (NUS)
Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
|Subject areas||All disciplines offered by the University|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
For Further Details: Click
- Name of Organisation Field Value