SUTD PhD Program is offered by Singapore University of Technology and Design. The university provides access to multiple world-class faculty with co-supervision flexibility; cutting-edge research experience through possibility of overseas research attachments at top universities; close research association and exposure to industry through local or overseas internships
SUTD PhD Program also features: PhD Industry Internships of up to 6 months, Participation in a multi-disciplinary design experience, Professional development program and teaching experience, attractive scholarship funding.
- Information Systems Technology and Design (ISTD)
- Architecture and Sustainable Design (ASD)
- Engineering Product Development (EPD)
- Engineering Systems and Design (ESD)
Requirements and Qualifications for SUTD PhD Program:
- Applicant must have strong academic background and a passion for innovation and dedication to cutting-edge research.
- The program will nurture, develop and inspire the students to become technologically superior leaders to take on exciting careers in academia and industry.
- Applicant must have Bachelor’s degree or above with excellent academic standing.
- Proficiency in English (IELTS/TOEFL is required if English is not medium of instruction during studies)
- Submit online application to SUTD
- Following documents are required: Original degree (UG/PG) transcript, scanned certificate, letter of certification from institution clearly explaining the expected date of graduation or award of degree, TOEFL or IELTS score report, GRE score report, Names, titles & e-mail addresses of 3 referees
- Identity Card or relevant pages of Passport (Soft copy)
- Statement of Objectives (3,000 words) in soft copy
There are two PhD intakes in a year, (September & January).
Singapore University of Technology and Design
|Subject areas||Architecture, Engineering|
|Fellowship amount||Not mentioned|
|Eligibility||Open for international applicants|
- Name of Organisation Field Value