Swansea University is offering 100 Master’s Scholarships, each worth £3000 towards tuition fees for UK/EU students starting eligible master’s courses in September 2017.
- LLM programmes (including LLM by Research)
- MA programmes (including MA by Research)
- MRes programmes
- MSc programmes (including MSc by Research)
- Applicant must have, or expected to achieve, a minimum 2:1 honours degree (or equivalent).
- Applicant must hold an offer to study on an eligible master’s course at Swansea University from September 2017.
- Programmes commencing in January, April and July 2017 are not eligible.
- £3000 towards the tuition-fees of the programme of study
- Awards are available for both full-time and part-time study
- For part-time students, the award will be made on a pro-rata basis.
How to Apply:
- Apply using the Swansea University Master’s Scholarship application form (all eligible applicants who are offered a place will be sent a Master’s Scholarship application form with their offer letter).
- Scholarships may be offered to exceptional candidates prior to the closing date.
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
- Total Jobs 12 Jobs
- Address United Kingdom